Thursday, July 24, 2014

Lady in White


Vila Dress via Asos, Aldo Shoes, Rebecca Minkoff Bag, Ray-Ban Sunnies, Michael Kors Watch

I only realized how minimal this look is when I typed in what I was wearing above - seems like so few items for me! However, I think that the dress stands out on its own - the eyelet details, the tent shape, and the crisp white color drew me to it. It's so flowy, comfortable and on those hot summer days, refreshing. Yesterday was so warm! I got home after an unpleasant bike ride in the heat/humidity combo from hell, took a shower, met a friend for drinks, and did not stop sweating until I went to bed. I was probably still sweating when I was sleeping. Gah, this humidity!

5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit - it's proof that sometimes simplicity is best! It looks darling on you! And YES, I did not stop sweating yesterday either. And I know for a fact I kept on sweating while I slept as I woke up this morning drenched and immediately got in a cold shower. Blech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks so cute on you, I love the simple details.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful white dress. I seriously need one.. I have off-white, but that doesn't count :P

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually miss the humidity!! Alberta is SO dry! Also, those shoes are SO cute! Love them!! Omg and so sorry I never answered your question about what size my wedges are.. they're a size 8! I couldn't find them anywhere and somehow my mom managed to find a pair and she sent them to me! Hopefully you find a pair! I love them! xo

    ReplyDelete