Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Piece of Heaven


Old Navy T-Shirt, Joe Fresh Shorts, Franco Sarto Shoes, D&G Sunnies, H&M Hat 

Like mentioned in a previous post, this past weekend, I traveled to see my grandparents, in a small community named Baker Lake. Having spent some of the happiest moments of my childhood there, that place brings back great memories. My brothers and I went swimming, took a forest walk (hoping to see wild animals - excluding bears - we only saw a couple frogs), drove around the lake to pick out our favorite cottages, and enjoyed time with my grandparents, who by the way, have the best stories about when they were younger. Because I knew it was going to be quite warm, I only brought shorts and tees, as well as sunnies and my new trusty hat for the trip. Simplicity at its best!

Thanks to my little brother Alec, who suffered many a bug bite (about 10 on his neck!), to take these pictures for me. Told you I'd give you credit ;)

7 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful place! It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend - and kudos to your brother for suffering with all the bug bites to get you these fabulous shots :)
    xox,
    Cee
    PS: Love that hat - I think a tip to H&M may be in order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute summer outfit! love the hat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annick, I'm so glad you stopped by my blog so that I could find you! This is the perfect casual weekend outfit, so simple but so chic. I'm following you now on GFC, Bloglovin, and Twitter (your instagram link doesn't work?), and hope you decide to follow me too. =)


    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you have a great long weekend!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Alec is better now! So sweet of him to take the photos for you. It looks like such a lovely place. Thanks for sharing girl

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with these photos! Beautiful area! Seems like you had a great weekend :)
    Lovely outfit, as always!

    Marianna | www.impressionblend.com

    ReplyDelete