Thursday, April 3, 2014

Striped Basics


Forever 21 Striped Dress (here), Zara Blazer, Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote, Sam Edelman Booties, T&J Designs Necklace, Michael Kors Watch, Ray-Ban Aviators

In search for a simple striped dress I could casually wear this summer, I fell on this lovely Forever 21 number. It's cotton, pretty light and comfortable, and short sleeved (which you can't see in the picture). It's perfect for work, or a stroll on the beach. It does run a little big - I'm wearing an XS and there's a lot of wiggle room in there. It is from the Love 21 collection, which I think generally run a little big.

I apologise for the silence on the blog this week - the weather bombs we have been receiving has set me back in photos, and well, will power. Who wants to do anything when it's April 1st, and storming outside? At least it's been a bit warmer, and even if my photos have a ton of snow in the background, I won't be freezing. I think I've been patient enough with you Mother Nature - a little sun now please?

7 comments:

  1. This is such a good combo! That necklace & dress were made for each other! And I know, my blog feels so lonely these days - we need to get back at it, but I cringe at the thought of standing in the snow in winter clothes and boots while everyone else frolics in new spring duds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the best statement necklaces, Annick! I love the way this one pops against your black and white dress. And I completely know what you mean about lacking motivation to take photos when the weather is bad. It's a constant struggle with the rain in Vancouver... All I want to do is stay in my pajamas under a blanket a lot of the time!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress with the pink! You look so cute! Hopefully it stops storming out there! it's cold and snowy here still but its warming up I think.. hopefully! I get super jealous with the Vancouver ladies! especially since it's not too far away from me! haha xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casual striped dresses are a godsend, especially if they're cotton and machine washable. They were all I wanted to wear last summer, so even though I have 3 already, I kind of want more. :)

    Don't let the weather get you down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely loving the baby pink blazer with this dress!! stopping by through Stylelixir! So nice to meet you and find your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great combination! So Paris chic! Stopping by from Style Sessions.

    Lea
    HighHeeledStyle.com

    ReplyDelete