Monday, February 17, 2014

Tartan and Dots


Old Navy Coat, Joe Fresh Blouse, J Brand Denim, Smart Set Scarf, Aldo Pumps, Rebecca Minkoff Bag, Michael Kors Watch, Banana Republic Factory Bracelet, Gorjana Ring, House of Harlow Sunnies

Happy Monday! I realized this morning that Roll Up The Rim is BACK at Tim Horton's. Yay! I don't love Tim Horton's that much, but Roll Up the Rim is the shit! And this year, there's two places on your cup to roll up! I know I'm a little over-excited about this, but it's Monday morning, I'll take any excitement I can get.

This Smart Set tartan scarf has served me so well this fall/winter. I've worn it a ton, and I've been loving pairing it up with other prints like in today's post. I'll almost be sad to say goodbye to it when the weather warms up. Notice that I said almost, because I won't be sorry at all when all this snow is gone! We got another 30 cm of snow this weekend and there's nowhere to put it!

This is a very Canadian post - Tim Hortons, snow, centimeters! 'Tis who I am, my friends!

P.S. A quick thanks to Kate who keeps rocking it in the picture department!

Linking up with the Style Sessions

10 comments:

  1. I love that coat! And what! Rrrrrol up started? My favourite time! we are so canadian! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing so much about Tim Horton's from Canadian bloggers! Is it really THAT good?
    Love the coat and the scarf!

    Marianna
    www.impressionblend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely combo Annick, the plaid and polka dots work really well together.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this streamlined look and the subtle mix of patterns, Annick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! You hair looks gorgeous!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mixed prints! Hope you're staying warm!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look! Loving your coat and lip color!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need a polka dot top! This one is so cute and I adore it paired with the scarf. Print mixing always tickles my fancy. I have no idea what Tim Horton's is but best believe I am going to research as soon as I post this comment.
    Great look, snow sucks, can't wait for warmer weather. :)

    xx
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a fan of the polka dot top and the coat - oh actually I just love it all. very cute outfit!
    stopping by from alyssabarnettbeauty.com
    (having a giveaway!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha...it is a Canadian post...I have no idea what Tim Horton's is. But I love the tartan with the polka dots!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete