Thursday, February 6, 2014

Belted


Banana Republic Sweater, Blouse from Winners, Joe Fresh Pants and Necklace, Franco Sarto Boots, Rebecca Minkoff MAC Mini Bag, Michael Kors Watch, Club Monaco Belt

Hello friends! One more day, and it's Friday! This week has gone so fast, but every day has been dragging - so weird!  Sidenote - how annoying is static? It's everywhere lately, and it's driving me crazy!

If you get a chance, please go read my feature over on the Style Up Blog! Big thanks to the Style Up peeps for featuring me - I feel a little bit like a celebrity!

Have a great weekend!

Linking up with Spotlight of the Week!

5 comments:

  1. Love your printed blouse! Off to check out your feature now : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got your Ray-bans! Are you in love? Fantastic feature - you look gorgeous! Congrats.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belted look! And I forgot how annoying static is. We don't get much here in California but the other day I was wearing a dress with tights and it was just all over the place!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is just beautiful... LOVE that belt! I was just thinking I need to start wearing my belts a little more, and congrats on the feature. Off to peek!!! xoxo

    By The Shore, a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete