Monday, February 10, 2014

A Touch of Leopard


BB Dakota Blazer, Old Navy Dress, Vintage Blouse, Rebecca Minkoff Bag, Ivanka Trump Kayden Pumps. Bauble Bar Earrings, Michael Kors Watch, House of Harlow Sunnies

Truthfully, it's definitely not warm enough to not wear tights around here. But when a mild day announced itself, I couldn't resist taking these pictures without them (which I'm slightly regretting since my legs are so pale!). To hell with tights!

Hope your weekend was good! Mine was pretty relaxed, but full! The boyfriend and I visited his dad who lives about an hour away from where we live. He lives in the country and I always find it soothing to get a breath of fresh air! On Sunday, I attended a screenwriting workshop, in line with my New Year's resolution or being more involved in the film community. When I wasn't doing those two things, I was in my Roots sweatpants, and it was heavenly.

I did get a chance to quickly stop by Target to check out new Peter Pilotto for Target collection. I literally had about 15 minutes to look at everything before I had to be at my workshop and quickly tried on the floral print red shift dress, and the asymmetrical skirt, but the dress was the only winner. I need to take a longer look at the pieces next time I'm in there! I'm pretty sure my local store didn't have the full collection, so I'll make sure to check the Target in my hometown next time I'm there (and I'll be sure to check for your skirt Melanie!)

Hope you all had a good weekend! Did anyone else pick up some Peter Pilotto for Target pieces?

Linking up with Style Sessions

6 comments:

  1. Love the army green with black.... looking great, Annick!

    I've gone to two Halifax Targets scoping out the PP. I also got a red print dress... did you get the one with the drop waist and ruffle hem? That's the one I got. I LOVE IT. I didn't like the two things I thought I would (napkin skirt.... hello bulky, and belted red dress ... just didn't do anything for me). I might get the high waist ruffle skirt if it goes on clearance.

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the drop-waist one with the ruffle yes! I didn't think it would fit very well, but it did! And yes, I agree, the "napkin" skirt fit so weird! I didn't try on the red belted dress, but it looked cute! I'm waiting for items to go on clearance too - I'd totally get that romper (if it fits well!) if it was a little cheaper! Thanks for the comment Jen! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this look! The colors look great on you!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blouse under the dress! The green + leopard looks great too! I'm not really feelin the new target collab...too many prints for me!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layering here...and if it's even remotely "warm," how can you not seize the opportunity and take some blog photos?!

    I didn't go to Target this weekend. From what I saw, I just had a feeling I wouldn't be a fan of the collection and it doesn't seem like anyone came out with a ton of great new finds. I hope the next collab is more up my alley....since I like being a part of the craze for some reason!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, bare legs with snow! Stay warm! I love black patterned tights for winter, worn over skin-coloured tights for extra warm. I love the little bits of leopard peeking out :)

    ReplyDelete