Thursday, December 19, 2013

Winter's Tale

Joe Fresh Sweater (now $15!) and sunglasses, Banana Republic Skirt, Lucky Brand Boots, Rebecca Minkoff MAC Mini Bag, Bauble Bar Earrings, Michael Kors Watch

The week is almost over! Thank goodness because that means I'll be on vacation until the new year! I know I've said this before, but I really really need a vacation. I can't wait!

I picked up this Joe Fresh sweater (which I've had my eye on for a while) for $15 when the store was having a tax-free day. Score! It's a cotton blend sweater, so it's not super warm, but the cowl neck makes it very cozy! And you can't beat the price!

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Linking up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels, Three-fer Thursday, Simply Just Lovely, and Mix and Match Fashion! Phew!

10 comments:

  1. love this look and that sweater!
    oXo
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit...love all your outfits.
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monochromatic outfit! That skirt is really cool!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love that sweater and the skirt is adorable. The snow is soo pretty! I'm jealous!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! The subtle mixture of texture and pattern all works wonderfully together. Visiting via the Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday link-up :)

    Jen @ Librarian for Life & Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I found your blog through Agi's linkup today. I love the grey/white/black palette in this outfit, it blends so well with the snow. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a wonderful week!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. your skirt is so fun, love how the texture/pattern is very subtle :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Annick! Love the skirt! Fabulous print!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete