Thursday, December 5, 2013

Shades of Berry


Joe Fresh Sweater, Club Monaco Pants, Coach Bag, H&M Scarf, Marc Fisher Booties, Michael Kors Watch, Gorjana Bracelet and Ring, Nails are Essie After School Boy Blazer (my new fave!) 

Sorry about the cheeky title today - I just had to. Berry shades have been on my radar since the end of the summer and while I've been picking up pieces here and there, I thought it might be fun to pull them all together into one look! I've been really enjoying wearing berry toned lipstick as well! It's funny how a change of season will make you look at a color very differently.

It's almost the end of the week! Thank goodness because the week has been dragging so much. I can't wait for that sleeping in day on the weekend - I really need it!

P.S. That's not dandruff in my hair, it was snowing when my sister and I took these pictures ;)

12 comments:

  1. I seriously need to go to Joe Fresh, great sweater!! :) Love the mix of berries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love how you used the same tones for so many pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Annick!! Those pants are so gorgeous! So fun! Great color! You look perfect!

    Xo, Kenya

    Www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that ring is stunning! Love the bundled up look. :)

    -Ash
    Pursuit of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so amazing! Your outfit looks so cozy and yummy! Love jewel tones in the winter!

    xo, Ashleigh @ Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this outfit! I have the same sweater in navy and I love it! I want it in that colour now! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! That dandruff would be so bad that it's blowing everywhere!
    Your eyes look so super blue in these pictures, gorgeous! Love the sweater, very cozy.
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pants! The colours are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous look Annick! I am totally into any and all shades of berry too. Currently coveting any and all berry shades of lipstick and nail polish. Love that you had to clarify that you didn't have dandruff in your hair - as if any of us would think that you did. Lol! I actually hadn't even noticed the light snow dusting in your hair until you mentioned it. Killer boots too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Annick, those printed pants adds so much fun to your ensemble, just gorgeous :-9

    If you havent join my giveaway on a beautiful statement necklace, you are more than welcome:-)

    ani

    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete