Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dressing up with kensie!


Dress c/o kensie, Zara Blazer, Ivanka Trump Pumps, Coach Bag, Bauble Bar Earrings, H&M and BCBGeneration Bracelets 

I've long been a fan of kensie clothing, and specifically, of their cute dresses! They have the cutest selection of fit and flare party dresses which are absolutely perfect for the holidays! I'm absolutely in LOVE with the print of the dress I'm wearing today - it's so fun and colorful! To keep the gorgeous funfetti pattern the focus of this look, I decided to pair it with a white blazer to make it stand out. Since it's so cold where I live, I also decided to add tights to the look! What do you think?

FYI, for us Canadian gals, kensie is available on The Bay website at an excellent price point. In fact, a lot of the items are on super sale. I wouldn't say no to this dress or even this one for the holidays. How cute are the prints?

Linking up with Style Elixir,  Sit-Down Style Sessions, Three-Fer Thursday Link-Up and Mix and Match Fashion!

16 comments:

  1. Cute dress! Love how you made it winter-appropriate with tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress on you, the print is so cute!! Kensie dresses are always so adorable, I have a couple in my closet.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty dress! I am loving the fun pattern and fit on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, Annick! Kensie is a favorite brand of mine too!
    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just loving those earrings, such a beautiful colour! Great look, gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot get over the gorgeous print of this dress! It's stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll need to check out some kensie dresses! It's super cute! Love it with the black tights and heels!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress on you! Such a fun & colorful print and the white blazer definitely makes it pop! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The print on that dress is soooo prettty, I also like the color of your bag!. This outfit is perfect for the holidays love it!
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute dress Annick! I see why you love it! The print is adorable! Love how you styled it!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute dress and the bag color is perfect!! Stopping by from Friday Fab Fave link up. www.fashionistamomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The print on your dress is downright adorable, Annick! I love how you paired it with a white blazer for a touch of formality, and black tights and heels to winterize it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super adorable dress! Love how you styled it!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the look! -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete