Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hat Lady


Target Hat, Club Monaco Sweater, Joe Fresh Plaid Shirt, H&M Pants, Aldo Pumps, Rebecca Minkoff Mac Mini, Michael Kors Watch, Vince Camuto Bracelet, J Crew and Bauble Bar Ring

I love hats. I really really do. But finding a hat that fits my massive head is quite the challenge. This Club Monaco beauty had been on my radar for a few months now because I was able to try it on in store (during a short visit to Toronto) and it actually fit my head! However, at $98, I was kind of hoping for it to go on sale before I purchased it. Then, something amazing happened. I found the lovely hat I'm wearing today at Target for $20! It's pretty much the exact same shape as the Club Monaco hat I was eyeing, and it also fits my head!

Linking up with Style Sessions and Stylin in St Louis' Spotlight of the Week on Hats!

11 comments:

  1. That's a great hat. I like how a hat adds another dimension to an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable in this hat! Love it!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a quintessential fall look! Loving the layers, and the plaid, and especially the hat! You seem to have caught the fall hat bug too.A sure win for Target!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am liking the hat and they way you styled it. The plaid showing underneath looks amazing and so does the leopard heels.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hat is so cute, great find. I love the plaid, I've been looking for a shirt like that.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you dont have a massive head. It looks perfectly normal and wonderful in that hat. Club monaco has such great stuff:)
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shoes, the hat and that simple but stunning ring….I love it!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course I love this Annick!! I need that hat! I love how this is so chic yet looks so effortless!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg is that hat recent?! if so i am RUNNING to target- i love its sharp shape :)

    PS- I'm popping by from Styling in St. Louis!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  10. The toe cleavage on those pumps is perfect!

    EatPrayWearLove

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the hat and those heels!! I want them!!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete