Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Army Tones

H&M Cardigan and Belt, J Crew Blythe Blouse and Ring, Gap Skinnies, Elizabeth & James Pumps, Rebecca Minkoff Bag, House of Harlow Bangle, Michael Kors Watch, Unknown and Vintage Rings

Good Morning!

I've been wearing these Gap skinnies loads these past few weeks - they are the perfect match to a cozy sweater and my Sam Edelman booties. I wanted to try and dress them up a little for these pictures since I was wearing them to work. By adding pumps and a silk blouse, I think it makes a half decent work outfit, don't you think? If you're planning on buying darker khakis from Gap, please wash them inside out! I was an idiot - I didn't bother with these pants and the color has faded a lot!

Already the middle of the week!

14 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this outfit! So very fall, and the cardi is especially pretty! And HOORAY for finally successfully getting a walking down stairs photo! ;) Hahaha! The 3rd one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, love those pumps. Those pants look amazing on you, that style does nothing for my shape my legs are super skinny and they just look weird on me since I don't have much of a butt either. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, what I wouldn't give for super skinny legs like yours! You always want what you can't have I guess eh?

      Delete
  3. You're so optimistic, you're all "its already the middle of the week", and I'm over here like "seriously could this week be any slower?"!
    Can I just come shop your closet? Loving all the pieces of this look, especially the jacket! And those shoes, man they're smokin'!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gap pants are the worst for fading - inside washing is essential. These pants still look great, though, as does your whole outfit. I'd love to see the inside of your closet, you seem to have an amazing wardrobe!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cee! I know from your blog that YOU must have an amazing wardrobe! :)

      Delete
  5. I'm loving this whole look. I'm also a huge fan of army green. Is that cardigan recent?

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually! I got it at H&M a few weeks ago :)

      Delete
  6. Such a cool, casual yet utmost stylish look! Love your classy accessories!

    Xx
    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cardi, i love the tailored feel -- it almost looks like a blazer!

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow -- I love EVERYTHING about this. Great colors and shapes happening here (and, those shoooooes!)
    --Lily
    Fifth Freedom Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing look! i love the blazer and those heels!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    stop by if ya get a chance

    ReplyDelete