Thursday, August 1, 2013

Matchy


Peplum Top - American Eagle, Shorts - American Eagle, Necklace - Smart Set (on sale too!), Shoes - Oasis via ASOS, Watch - Michael Kors, Gold Hair Band - Forever 21, Bag - Rebecca Minkoff MAC Mini, Sunnies - ASOS

I swear, I'm not an American Eagle spokesperson or anything. I rarely shop there, but lately their stuff has been quite nice. It all started with the search for cute denim shorts and went downhill from there. And by downhill, I mean I found a sweater, a peplum, another peplum, more shorts, and I'm still eyeing some of their cropped denim! I'm going to start avoiding the store I think - I find something every time I'm in there! And I used to hate American Eagle!

I'm so ridiculously excited for the weekend. I'm basically going on a family retreat, aka my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary, in the middle of nowhere. But this middle of nowhere is absolutely gorgeous and my family rented a cottage for the trip. I've been needing a nature fix, and this will hopefully restore my balance. I will update with some pictures next week!

Thank you for reading friends!

Linking up on Mix and Match Fashion!

10 comments:

  1. Ooo your weekend sounds so nice! Those shorts are adorable. I recently tried to go into an American Eagle and walked out immediately, it was so loud! That's how you know you're getting old ;)

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and nice. Congrats to your grandparents!! That's a lot of years!!!

    Also wearing denim shorts on my blog today but in neón yellow. Hope you like it!

    Love from Spain!

    Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo love the peplum top and the denim shorts!
    awww so jealous we dont have american eagle in new zealand!
    x


    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Looooove that Michael Kors watch. In fact I almost bought it today. It's so amazing!
    Charlotte

    Blog |  Winston & Willow

    Facebook

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely one of my best purchases! Hope you get it!

      Delete
  5. Babe alert! Seriously girl, you look hot in this look. Perfectly simple, dare I say classy with an edgy-ness due to the cut-offs, and oh so sexy. I would wear this fit in a hot second! And I think I've posted this before, but I love American Eagle. I discovered their jeggings last year, and I buy them in almost every wash I can find. I can buy a pair without even trying them on - if you haven't tried them you should.

    Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
    xx
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I see you wear the AE Jeggings in your blog, I want to get a pair immediately! They fit you SO well!

      Delete
  6. LOVE this outfit :) a big hello from your newest follower! can't wait to follow along!

    xo, keena
    justadashofkeena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete